SAT fee waivers are available in the counseling office for students that meet any of the following criteria:
- Enrollment in or eligible to participate in the Federal Free and Reduced Price Lunch program (FRPL).
- Annual family income falls within the Income Eligibility Guidelines set by the USDA Food and Nutrition Service.
- Enrollment in a federal, state, or local program that aids students from low-income families (e.g. Federal TRIO programs such as Upward Bound).
- Family receives public assistance.
- Lives in federally subsidized public housing, a foster home or is homeless.
- A ward of the state or an orphan.
College Board is committed, as we are, to seeing as many students take the SAT that want to take it. If you want to take the SAT and are eligible for a fee waiver, please come to the counseling office as soon as possible and see Ms. Bergmann.